Protect against heavy shock loads, wear, corrosion and oxidization
ETS supplies a range of machine greases and multiservice lubricants in drums, bulk or small packs. The available products range from medium to high viscosity greases, containing highly effective EP packages with or without solids. Recommendations are made on the basis of OEM specifications and site-specific requirements, providing:
- Excellent wear protection
- Outstanding mechanical stability
- Sealing against ingress of contaminants
- Extension of component life (especially pins and bushes)
- Reduction of maintenance time and cost
ETS also offers a logistic solution to customers, assisting in the delivery of bulk mobile plant lubricants in ETS tanks, drums, pails or cartridges. Our team offers strong customer support and technical backup.
Brands and Products we use:
- WHITMORE CALIBER 460M EP – is a robust, all year round, extreme complex soap grease, designed primarily for earthmoving equipment and other heavy-duty rolling stock applications. Approved for Komatsu’s PC3000, PC4000, PC5500, and PC8000 series excavators.
- GA BESLUX PLEX H-2/GT – ideal for mechanisms and bearings which are subjected to high loads, operating at medium and low speed in a wide range of temperatures (-20 to 150oC). OEM for Komatsu.
- GA ALPLEX H 1/2 G – capable of working at both low and high temperatures and has a high adaptability to centralized systems. It is water resistance and has extreme pressure properties.
- GA AUREA EH-2 GREEN – these greases have been specially designed to lubricate all kind of mechanisms submitted to high loads through centralised lubrication systems. Provide a stable and adherent lubricant film even under high load conditions, preventing metal-to-metal contact and reducing friction and wear.
- GA AGUILA PLEX – this is a lithium-complex grease with EP additives for medium speed operated bearings and plain bearings. They are provided with resistance to water and excellent resistance to high temperatures and loads.
- G H K – is a heavy duty water repellent lithium based grease containing a heavy viscosity base oil and (3%) Molybdenum Disulphide. It meets the requirements of most earthmoving equipment manufacturers for general purpose greasing, including Caterpillar, Liebherr, Komatsu and O&K.
- GH 101 – is a heavy duty grease containing molybdenum disulphide to enhance overall anti-wear characteristics plus a blend of additives to provide excellent load carrying properties. Leaving a transparent film this open gear grease enables easy identification of gear faults after application.
Contact us online today to discuss the best mobile plant lubricant brand to keep your machinery running smoothly.