From dragline lubrication to mining applications, ETS uses Molybond across a range of applications
Molybond offer a range of specialised lubricants across industries and applications. ETS is Australia’s leading supplier of machine grease, so whether you’re after wire rope, open gear or mining lubricant from Molybond – rest assured that we provide it!
Molybond Dragline Lubricants
- Reduces operating temperatures
- Increases the life of components by reducing wear
- Extends oil change intervals (up to 20,000 hours)
- Meets Heavy Industrial Environment and Australian Mining regulations
Great for industrial gear boxes, worm drive gears and conveyor drive gear boxes; Molybond is one of the high performance brands we suggest for dragline lubrication and gearbox oils.
- Open gear lubes that reduce temperatures and reduces wear, thereby prolonging open gear life
- Prolongs open gear life
- High Load carrying capacity
- Excellent adhesion
Mobile Plant Lubricants
Molybond has designed their products for a range of uses including: earthmoving machines, mining equipment, sugar mill gears, heavy duty bearings and more. View our full range of mobile plant lubricants in Australia or enquire online today.
- That reduce heat, friction and wear
- Reduces the wear, friction and heat to bearings when applied
- Wide operating temperature
- No drip formula
- Non-water based – does not boil
- Great for blast hole drilling and exploration drills
Molybond Drilling Lubricants
See our complete range of drilling and mining lubricants, including Molybond products, or enquire online today.